Simple advice for helping authors by writing a QUICK review. ❤
Sherrie Miranda’s historically based, coming of age, Adventure novel “Secrets & Lies in El Salvador” is about an American girl in war-torn El Salvador:
Her husband made a video for her novel. He wrote the song too.
You can watch it on YouTube or go to my home page:
Have you read a good book lately? But don’t know how to write a glowing review that will do it justice?
Well, have I got a great blog post for you.
Rachel Polibreaks down how simple it is to write a book review.
In six steps write book reviews that sound like a pro.
- Cover- Good, bad, amazing or eye-catching?
- Reson- What inspired you to pick up this book?
- Plot- What did you like about the story?
- Characters- Did you love, hate or relate to them?
- Style- Did the story make sense? Flow and pacing good?
- Rating- Why and what rating did you give the book?
You must hop over and read the entire post. Rachel goes into a lot more detail than I did here. Then you can rock those book reviews!
A great book review template by Rachel Poli via My Book Review Format.
View original post 62 more words